Monday, February 9, 2009

The Start.

Most people start their blogs with a little bit about them selves. They usually talk about who they are. However, in this blog who I am is of little importance in comparison to what I am and what I stand for. What I am is a human, who chooses to think using his mind, to formulate ideas, to search for the truth, and to do all of this using logic and reasoning. This country, or this world rather, needs more than a human, it needs change. The purpose of this blog is to not only inform you, but also to open your eyes on things that rarely are brought up in day-to-day conversation. The sum of our parts is greater than us as a whole. I am just one part in the plan for change, one gear in the machine of truth. What this machine really needs is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment